Senior Tree Tops Trail (10yrs+)
Our exhilarating Tree Tops Trail is perfect for fun family days out, group activities, stag/hen parties and even school trips! To view a taster video of our thrilling courses at tree tops, click here.
There is an element of both physical and mental challenge involved in this adventure....
....are you UP for it?
Senior Tree Tops Trail Spec: £31.00 per person
- 35 Bridges
- Highest Platform: 11m
- Longest Bridge: 20m
- Longest Zip Line: 165m
- Approx 2 to 3.5 Hours duration
Following the safety briefing and completion of the training course, our instructors will be patrolling the high ropes course and can assist and challenge where required.
- Be 10 yrs + & at least 1.4m tall
- Weigh between 30 and 120kg
- Have a max waist size of 110cm/43 inches
- Have a max thigh diameter of 70cm/27.5 inches
- Be able to see 85m/95 yards
- Be supervised by an adult over 18 if they are under 16 years (one adult can supervise a maximum of 4 individuals under the age of 16) The supervising adult can supervise from the ground without taking part.
For participants with learning or physical disabilities, recommended supervision is one adult to each participant.
Any questions? Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page or feel free to call us on 01646 652000 - we'll be very happy to help!
Tree Tops Trail, Heatherton, St Florence, Tenby, Pembrokeshire, SA70 8RJ